Dental implants are designed to last for years, or even a lifetime if they are cared for at home. Implants are the best solution to natural teeth, and aesthetically look great. Implants can be maintained easily at home to keep your implants looking and feeling great for years. At Brenner Dental Care, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional care and dental solutions for our patients. Our team will meet with you to discuss all options, and go over the benefits of dental implants.
Compared to other dental solutions, implants make it easier to speak and chew, and feel comfortable in the mouth. Implants are made of titanium, and are the strongest solution available today, giving patients the confidence they need, and a beautiful smile.
Adequate bone is required to ensure the implants are a success. Our team will evaluate your teeth to see if you are a good candidate for dental implants. If needed, a procedure can be performed to graft bone to the implant area if the patient does not have enough bone present. The bone graft will provide the needed support for the implants.
Reasons dental implants are the strongest tooth replacement option:
- Dental implants look and function just like natural teeth, and are a reliable tooth replacement option.
- Implants are made of titanium and are built to last for years.
- Implants are anchored to the bone instead of the tooth’s roots, and this allows them to be stronger. Implants are able to withstand more pressure than natural teeth.
- Dental implants are built to last for years or even a lifetime with proper maintenance. This does depend on the patient’s bone strength and strength of the existing teeth.
- If needed, a bone graft can be performed to provide the proper support. This increases the life of the implants, and the risk is less for any teeth becoming loose.