- Use a straw
- Drink it all at once
- Rinse your mouth with water after
- Don’t brush your teeth for 30 minutes after (your teeth are soft after drinking soda)
- Use a mint or gum with xylitol to stimulate saliva and get rid of the acid
People are usually concerned about mercury in their food, but it could already be in your mouth.
Many don’t realize the “silver” dental fillings are actually about 50% mercury. It’s toxic and some European countries have even banned mercury fillings.
Many of us know that soda is not the healthiest choice when it comes to choosing a drink, but did you know it’s more than just the sugar that’s harmful?
The acid in soda dissolves teeth. Here are a few tips, if you can’t quite kick that soda habit.